Friday, February 11, 2011

Envelope Wedding Guest Book

Custom Envelope Guest Books (wedding wishes guest books) have 25 pages (50 front back) 13 of them filled (more if needed) with 6 3.5x2 white, ivory, chocloate and black envelopes with mini cards (pick from card1, card2....ect) to fill envelopes that your guests will use to write a message for you!

Pages left blank are great for photos, invites, programs, save the dates and more Photo! Please contact me if you need less then the 78 envelopes.
Remember most couples will sign in together and same familys.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful post. I have used a theme with vibrant colors for my wedding at San Francisco wedding venues and for that I need some good color schemes for guest book ideas. Can you help me with some please?

    ReplyDelete