Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peacock Printing Creations are Simply Unique

I love Peacock Printing!  Erica bought a book from me for her wedding then another for her friend’s wedding soon after.  I wish she was creating invitations when I was looking.  They are so pretty and modern with lots of color and style!  Peacock Printing was established when Erica couldn’t find what she was looking for her own wedding.  She started out on etsy.com just like me!  You can find invitations and stationery for any occasion.  Erica will also be happy to create something just for you she loves custom work!  Everything I have seen is truly unique and beautiful!
The Sabrina Birch Tree Invitation Suite

The Amy Whimsical Garden Invitation Suite
Love Love Love Love Love her stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment