Monday, March 21, 2011

Antique Themed Weddings Ideas

Vintage Milk Bud Vases! 
I used milk vases for my wedding in July of 2009, and I thought I was so smart!  Now I see them all over the place.  I would pick them up for .25 to $1 at my local Christan Thrift Store where I get a lot of my book board for my Custom Guest Books that I create.  I wanted them to be all different styles and sizes.  My idea was to have a bundles of 3, two tall and one short with one or two flowers. I didn't get any pictures of them at my wedding but I found a few to share.



If your having a hard time finding all you need in the thrift stores you and get them in many antique shops from etsy.com.  I found a few from ClothandPatina and shesitsbytheseashore

Victorian Frames
You can use these to frame instruction to all sorts of things like your photo booth guest books or signs to "help yourself to the Candy Bar" They are also fun to use in the photo booth, your guests hold up the frame around their face for the picture to add a little fun! You can always use frames in the way they were intended with vintage styles photos of your life together or engagement photos,  you can edit them in programs like photo shop. 
 
  I found these again on esty.com from turquoiserollerset shop.
 
Vintage Inspired Dresses  
I found a shop that had these from sohomode, I love all the colors!


There are so many shops on etsy with stunning wedding dresses it was hard to pick just one to add.  I did found this simple and lacy item from starzselection
 
 
My Custom Guest Books aren't vintage but I can create one to look like it is.  I have a few samples below of items I think have some vintage touches.
 





 

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely theme wedding ideas and hope this information will help me in arranging my sister-in-law’s wedding. Looking for exquisite wedding venues NYC and came to know about reputed venues here. Planning to book best venue soon.

    ReplyDelete